AusPac Property Management team has its own investment property and fully understands the needs of the landlord. Our property management philosophy is to take care of your investment property as your own property. We are qualified for any aspect of the property management business, we handle everything.
Our Incredible Property Management Services
- We manage your property with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- We will respond to your call, email/ fax quickly
- We will represent you and your property with professional knowledge and attitude
- We will consider all the factors that can maximize your rental income and profit.
- We will work hard to optimize your capital growth rate
- We will do our best to choose the right tenant for you.
- We will actively look for tenants instead of waiting for tenants to come to us.
- We will implement regular rental increases
- We will continue to provide you with the latest information about the region
- We will provide a free annual assessment for your property
- We will compare your property with the same property on the market and then provide you with an analysis of the market value.
- We will Market your property (including property photos) on Australia’s largest property rental network and inform us of all tenants registered in our database.
- We will arrange repair and maintenance according to your instructions.
- We will pay the Body Corporate fee, the insurance fee, and the city council rate from the rent according to your instructions.
- We will send free regular newsletters to all lessers
- We will prepare all documents in accordance with the residential lease law
- We will charge all deposits before handing the keys to the guests
Tenant selection, Checklist and Inspection
- We will qualify all applicants before renting
- We will use the correct rental application form
- We will set out and refer to the rental checklist for each applicant
- We will apply for employment and income checks
- We will ask the tenant to supply multiple proofs of identity and keep a copy.
- We will pay attention to the tenants’ status (such as paying rent), otherwise, we will issue a notice immediately.
- We review lease rentals once a year
- We will inspect the property on a regular basis and give you a detailed report
- We will negotiate to renew the lease